Standard electrode wire in which it boasts of steady quality
- SBS is a wire for the mediocrity of the world standard that uses the C2700 faction brass alloy corresponding to most wire electric discharge machines including Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and Charmie.
- SBG is the best electrode wire for the wire made by Sodick electrical discharge machine (since the MK21 power supply) that adds the improvement to standard SBS.
- It is possible to use it under the standard brass condition in the processing manual by a steady quality.
- The generation of a metallic powder in the guide part of the wire electric discharge machine is a little because the bar chart side is smooth, and it is suitable for a continuous operation for a long time.
- Straight excelling and strength are possessed, and a steady automatic connecting wires is achieved.